Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Tanamera Malaysia Online Retail. Tanamera takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Tanamera Malaysia Online Retail are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Tanamera Malaysia Online Retail. Although every effort is made to keep Tanamera Malaysia Online Retail as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Purchasing of Tanamera Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Tanamera Malaysia Online Retail;
- For delivery within Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore; and
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products Tanamera reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Tanamera.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Payment can be made via Online Transfer & Credit Card.
- Tanamera will E-mail you to confirm your successful product order has been received.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Tanamera only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Damaged or Faulty Products and Incorrect Goods Received
Complaints or disputes accompanied with photographic evidence can be submitted in writing to [email protected] or by calling +6012 229 0564. We shall respond to you within 14 working days via email or telephone.
In the event of disputes that cannot be resolved between Tanamera Tropical Spa Sdn Bhd and you, you may also submit your disputes to the Tribunal For Consumer Claims Malaysia (TCC) under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/tribunal
Tanamera Tropical Spa Sdn Bhd will NOT be liable for any costs incurred arising from the use of this service. All terms and conditions of the services provided by TCC is the subject entirely under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism. For more information, please visit the FAQ page from the website: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/faq
NO CANCELLATION, NO EXCHANGE and NO REFUND POLICY
Once a purchase is made via Tanamera online retail, it is strictly non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
IMPORTANT : Please re-check the product(s) ordered and the address of delivery stated before finalizing your online purchases.
Tanamera online retail purchases received after 2pm will be processed the following working day (Tanamera main office in Selangor, Malaysia does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
All deliveries of Tanamera retail products should reach online shoppers address within 2-3 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and 4-5 working days for addresses in Sabah & Sarawak (Free delivery for purchases of RM130 total value and above, where else a flat rate of RM12 will be charged for purchases of RM129 and below).
For deliveries returned to Tanamera Tropical Spa Sdn Bhd due to shopper’s non-responds to the courier deliver attempts, will be charged for the processing and re-delivery fees, even if the initial delivery was free.