1. Mix 5g (3 tsp) of facial scrub powder with 20ml (2 tbsp) of Rose Water distillate until you
get a smooth paste.
For dry weather, add in 3 drops of Virgin Coconut oil.
2. Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on guest’s face and décolleté.
3. Moistened a cotton swab with Rose Water distillate and cover the eyes.
4. Leave for 5 minutes, than gently scrub by pulling the skin taut with two fingers and
scrubbing with the other hand.
5. Move the two fingers up and down to gently remove the scrub. Exfoliate until the last layer.
6. Wipe away excess scrub with a damp sponge or towel. Give extra attention to the ear lobes.
The mangir scrub is highly recommended for those with oily and acne prone skin, thus making it suitable for teenagers and those inflicted with acne.
Oryza sativa ( rice) powder, Oryza sativa var. glutinosa seed powder, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder, Vetiveria zizanoides root powder, Cassia alata leaf powder, Pandanus amaryllifolius leaf powder, Citrus hystrix leaf/fruit powder, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root powder, Areca catechu seed powder, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark powder, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) powder