Sniffles Essential Oil Roll-on
Apply on chest, forehead, temples, wrists, palms, feet, other pressure points & inhale deeply for best results
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis
(jojoba) seed oil, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ seed extract, Mentha piperita (peppermint)
oil, Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, Camphor, Pinus sylvestris leaf oil, Mentha
viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
Enjoy therapeutic essential oil blends formulated to bring relieve to day-to-day discomfort.
• Tanamera Sniffles oil is a complex blend of 11 essential oils designed to ease cough, cold, nose and chest congestion and uncontrollable sneezing.
• Peppermint (Mentha piperita) can help to relax the muscles of the windpipe, known as the bronchial muscles. This may explain why this essential oil can ease breathing in people with coughs.
• Wild mint (Mentha arvensis) can help soothe uncomfortable inflammation. Mint is full of volatile oils that have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant properties. It is most specific for respiratory infections that feel hot, inflamed, and congested with spasming. Just smelling crushed mint or mint essential oil helps some people to clear their sinuses and lungs.
• Camphor oil is popular in aromatherapy, as it helps relieve respiratory congestion. Camphor oil is a time-tested remedy for treating respiratory woes like nasal congestion, clearing phlegm, cough and cold. Simply inhaling the fragrance of camphor can clear the mucus and phlegm in the nasal tract, bronchi and lungs. Camphor oil is a key element in vaporizing rubs owing to its strong decongestant properties.
• Wintergreen is a wonderful remedy for nasal and respiratory congestion. The results of applying wintergreen oil are immediate and especially soothing right before bed when your lungs and sinuses tend to get especially clogged up.
• Pine essential oil can be an effective treatment for inflammation and excess mucus caused by sinusitis.
• A 2017 study found that oregano essential oil, especially from the leaves of the oregano plant, has strong antioxidant properties. The researchers noted the traditional use of oregano oil in treating fevers and respiratory symptoms, which are both associated with the flu.
• Spearmint Essential Oil is multi-purpose and it continues to be used to soothe ailments such as skin problems, headaches, nausea, vomiting, respiratory issues, and cold symptoms.
• Thyme helps fight respiratory infections and is a natural expectorant that serves as an antiseptic and helps expel mucus. It’s also good for soothing coughs and fighting nasal congestion.
• Tea tree oil is an exceptionally powerful antiseptic… It has the advantage of being both hypo-allergenic and non-toxic, and it may also be effective against a range of bacterial, viral, and fungal infections… helps to fight colds and flu; alleviates sore throats, tonsillitis, and gum disease; eases bronchitis, chesty coughs, and congestion.
• Essential oil of rosemary is noted for its strongly antiseptic and stimulating properties. It is also a gentle analgesic and regulator that helps balance body and mind… and helps to relieve headaches, migraines, and general fatigue. Antiseptic and antispasmodic; relieves coughs, colds, and flu. Used in inhalations, compresses, or massage
• Additionally breathing eucalyptus vapor may help break up mucus, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, easing headaches and muscle tension that can result from a cold or flu.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.